Friday, April 18, 2008

Pizza. Sauerkraut?


My favorite food in the whole wide world is pizza. I can eat pizza anytime. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, elevenses, whatever.

Now since I don't eat meat, I'm getting about 1/2 the fat as people who order pizza with meat AND cheese so I don't consider that unhealthy. I'm very against feeling 'guilty' over food. Food should never invoke guilt. But I try to be reasonable. Ahem.

But I'm constantly poked fun at because I'm used to SAUERKRAUT pizza. Yeah...it must be a small Midwestern thing. But you should see the looks I get over this...SAUERKRAUT AND PIZZA ARE DELICIOUS together. DELICIOUS.

I adore Breadeaux Pizza... http://www.breadeauxpizza.com/ And they have sauerkraut on their main menu and they are located in non-yokel places as, uh, Maryland? And what is British Columbia considered?

So. Canadians can get the Sauerkraut love but not someone in Chicago? Well boo.

No comments: